Autumn is a fantastic and beautiful time to have a wedding. With the changing colors of the foliage, the crisper and less humid air, the atmosphere of autumn is great for a wedding. Inspiration can be found all around you in autumn, from the trees to the pumpkins.You may get some ideal inspirations about autumn weddings from our article about why autumn weddings are so popular. Still wondering why your backyard weddings are so popular and if you should have one? Take a look below.
1. Budget-friendly. Backyard weddings are also popular because they are budget saving. Even if you do not have a backyard where you can hold the wedding, an outdoor option like a park is perfect for the autumn and can help you save, as well. There’s no venue or deposit to pay. And, if you want, you could even use some of the money you save towards a fantastic honeymoon at your favorite destination.
2. DIY options. There are so many things you can DIY for a backyard wedding it really is endless. And DIY is so appropriate for a backyard wedding, for that sort of homemade look.
3. No travel. You don’t have to go far for a backyard wedding, something both you and your guests will appreciate, especially at the end of the night.
4. No date restrictions. One of the great perks of a backyard wedding is that there are no date restrictions. This is great because autumn weddings are getting more and more popular. Since they are getting so popular, it could be harder or more expensive to find a venue hat suits you for your autumn wedding. With a backyard wedding, none of this is a concern.
If you are planning an autumn backyard wedding, take a look at these six latest autumn backyard wedding ideas that’ll make your day.
1. DIY decorations. As mentioned above, having a backyard wedding is a great reason to DIY as much as you can. Use inspiration from nature around you, with the beautiful falling leaves. You can gather leaves in shades of reds, oranges, and yellows, and use them in your bouquet and centerpieces
2. Seasonal foods. Autumn is a great time for seasonal foods, and there are so many delicious options. From savory, rich entrees like butternut squash ravioli, to decadent desserts like pumpkin pie, the sky really is the limit. I suggest swapping out the usual salad for a seasonal favorite, like pumpkin soup, and offering hot apple cider as a drink alternative.
Comments will be approved before showing up.