Every girl dreams of having a beautiful wedding party. It is probably the most important ceremony in any lady’s life. Therefore, it is important to look and to feel absolutely perfect. This makes the wedding dress an integral part of such occasion. Whether it is a traditional white gown or an alternative design, it is of utmost importance that you pick the right dress: one that suits your body and brings your beauty to light.
However, deciding on the right wedding dress is far from being simple given that there are so many designs to choose from. As such, like many other aspects of a wedding, finding the perfect wedding dress involves planning, patience, and more importantly, consideration for your preferences regarding style and budget.
To achieve it, all you need to do is follow some steps and you will be on your way to finding a pretty wedding dress to make the occasion absolutely breathtaking.
How to Choose Your Dream Wedding Dress 2020
There is a lot riding on your ultimate decision. Therefore, as overwhelming as it may sound, you need to take your time, start early, and give your preferences priority in order to get a dress that best befits the occasion.
- The earlier the better: Waiting until the last minute to purchase a wedding dress is a recipe for disaster. You need to start doing your research months in advance in order to get all the details in check beforehand. For instance, it is prudent to identify the different types of silhouettes. These include trumpet, sheath, mermaid, tea length, A-line, and ball gown. You can perform an online search or even go through a number of bridal magazines to better understand the most popular wedding dresses in the current market this 2020.
- Know your body- The fit is by far the most integral aspect of a wedding dress. By knowing your body type and specially your shape, you will be well positioned to make the best pick:
-Hourglass: attention! If you have this body shape, don’t even think of hiding your sexy tiny waist! The types of dresses that will benefit you and help accentuate your figure are pencil skirts and wrap dresses.
-Rectangle: If your body shape comprises similar width of waist and shoulders, then the most convenient thing to do is emphasize your curves by wearing V-neck and off-the-shoulder type tops together with wrap dresses, fitting bottoms and trumpet skirts.
- Inverted triangle: This body shape is most characterized by having broad shoulders, so all you need to do is balance them with your legs and waist. Wrap and V-neck style tops along with fit and flare dresses will have greats results on your image.
-Pear: If you have this body shape, you need to emphasize your top by accentuating the smallest part of your waist. Fit and flare dresses along with A-line skirts are good choices for you.
-Apple: This body shape is characterized for having a slim lower body and more volume in the middle, so you need to highlight your shoulders and legs. Flowery styles and shift dresses will fit you perfectly.
-Busty chest: If you have a lot of volume in your bust area, go for more supportive designs such as a square-neck dress.
-Plus size: Picking flowy attires such as an empire dress will help your curves feel sexy and most importantly: you’ll feel comfortable!
- Stick to your preferences: Not to mean that you should shy away from trying new styles, but make sure you give your considerations priority. Issues such as your budget, your preferred style, and comfort should be at the top of the list when picking a wedding dress. For instance, a princess dress would not be ideal for a boho style girl. Go with your instincts and mind your preferences. If anything, it is your day!
Where to Find Affordable Wedding Dresses 2020
Gone are the days when one needed to make multiple wedding dress shopping appointments in order to buy one. Nowadays, the perfect wedding dress is just a click away. There are select online stores offering beautiful yet cheap wedding dresses under £50. Ever-pretty is one such store as it offers a wide variety of wedding gowns at very competitive prices. Here, you get a wide array of breathtaking bridal gowns without the exorbitant designer price tag. They offer a vast selection of cheap wedding dresses under £50. From boho, modern, to retro glam wedding gowns, you can get it from Ever-Pretty on the cheap.
Most Popular Wedding Dresses 2020
Dear bride-to-be, below are some of the most stunning wedding dresses UK has to offer. They vary in design and style which implies that there is something for everyone.
- With a lacey bodice, lengthy lacey train, and sheer lace back design, this particular dress is guaranteed to make a statement. It is fully lined which further adds to its elegant design. Comfort is another one of its prime attributes as not only does it have a side zipper but it is also padded. The padding makes it optional for brides to wear a bra while the side zipper help hold the attire in place.
- Are you looking to flaunt your curvaceous cleavage on that special day? Then this gorgeous double deep V neckline wedding dress with ruffled sleeves is an ideal pick. It gives you a slimming silhouette by elongating the torso. Also, it features a tulle skirt a lace for that extra romantic appeal.
- Double deep V necklines have become a common feature of some of the most stunning wedding dresses UK. It is a similar case for this dress although it also has a ribbon round the waist and the tulle skirt is heavily layered. Combined, these features make for a fun and romantic look that is perfect your big day.
- This dress speaks for itself! It is the perfect blend of sexy and elegant as the dress is fully laced with a zipper neatly concealed at the back.
- Again, the deep double V neckline comes into the picture although this time it is better suited for plus size ladies. The dress also has a concealed zipper at the back and is heavily padded, with lining, to ensure that you will not need to burden yourself wearing a bra.