As you meticulously plan your wedding day and consider the colour scheme for your bridesmaid dress, you might want to sit on the fence and just go neutral.
Bridesmaid dresses with neutral colours are destined to be a huge hit in 2020. Grey in particular is a versatile neutral colour that can be used as a standalone or in combination with other colours.
Grey bridesmaid dresses offer both classic and contemporary styling at the same time. Grey colour is stylish, dynamic, and very flexible. If your wedding falls in Autumn or Winter months, you can choose a tone of grey for your bridesmaid dresses, one that will blend with your proposed wedding colour theme.
The venue for your wedding really doesn't matter when it comes to the use of grey for your bridesmaid dresses. Whether it is out on an open field, on the beach, in a glamorous ballroom or even in a vineyard, grey complements any indoor or outdoor wedding setting.
Even if your intention is to have bridesmaid dresses that combine a couple of colours, you can do no wrong by having a neutral colour as one of the combined colours. In this case, grey is one colour that will really supplement any other colour, no matter how loud the other colour may be.
You have the choice of a variety of grey tones to play with. From dark grey to blush grey, charcoal, and light grey, you can decide on the shade of grey for your bridesmaid dresses. All you have to do is to select that grey tone that will be best suited for your wedding theme.
Grey is a Hot Trend: Feel Free to Shine
Grey bridesmaid dresses are one really hot trend of late. For wedding colour schemes, many wedding planners are now recommending the use of grey in combination with other colours.
Some common examples include:
- Grey and Blush: This colour combination for a wedding theme is just great. The bridesmaid dresses can come as a sleeveless all grey dress while they wear a blush (a shade of pink) silk belt or hold up a bouquet of blush synthetic flowers.
- Grey and Green: Another colour match-up that comes as earthy, breezy and cool. You can have grey bridesmaid dresses with a hint of green. The accessories of your bridesmaids like their purse and shoes may come in a shade of green.
- Grey and Lavender: The colour scheme for your wedding can be a combination of grey and lavender. From your little bridesmaid and bridesmaid dresses to your wedding invitation card and even wedding cake. These two colours go well with each other.
- Grey and Navy Blue: With a grey and navy blue, you have a neutral colour and secondary colour combining to give a really mature and sophisticated look to your wedding theme. Your bridesmaid dresses can also combine these two colours perfectly to brighten up your wedding.
- Grey and Orange: Orange is a bright and daring colour. However, combining with a neutral colour like grey has the effect of toning down the colour (orange). Your bridesmaid dresses can be all grey while the bouquet of flowers can have shades of orange.
How to select Cheap Grey Bridesmaid Dresses that fit Perfectly
If you are looking to get cheap grey bridesmaid dresses that will fit all your bridesmaids perfectly, then there are a few things you really need to know.
#1: Do some online research:
It is always good to do some online research of what bridesmaid dress to buy. If you are not certain about the bridesmaid dresses you come across and you need advice, you can try bookmarking and sharing those you prefer with family and friends. You can start your research today by visiting Ever Pretty.
#2: Go less on features and accessories
The less the features and accessories on a bridesmaid dress, the cheaper it is likely to be. Avoid those dresses sold with bridal accessories like hand bags, purses, necklaces and bangles. If your bridesmaids need to accessorize, then that's up to them.
#3: Buy simple fabrics
You should also go for bridesmaid dresses made from synthetic material like polyester. This fabric is lightweight, comfortable to wear, durable, and easy to maintain as well. In addition, you can go for those grey dresses with non-stretchy and loose fabric.
#4: Versatility is key
You do not have to buy traditional bridesmaid dresses. You can actually go for multifunctional gowns. Those dresses that can be worn to a number of other occasions should be what you should look out for. There are lots of affordable dresses that are not specifically designed as bridesmaid dresses that you can choose from Ever Pretty UK. These versatile dresses can also be worn on more than one occasion.
When you visit Ever Pretty site, you will get to see different designs of bridesmaid dresses and how they would appear in grey. In addition, you will see the different available sizes of grey bridesmaid dresses in the UK as well as their current prices.
There are bridesmaid dresses that cost under £50 that you can choose from. You can also order for your choice of bridesmaid dresses by making safe, and secure online payments directly on the website.
Latest Grey Bridesmaid Dresses Ideas 2020
Looking for grey bridesmaid dresses for your girls? Then take a look at these cheap grey bridesmaid dresses for 2020 that you will get to see include the following:
- Maxi Long Lace Cap Sleeve Elegant Evening Gowns
This is an elegant bridesmaid dress with floor length chiffon and lacey cap sleeves. The neckline is decorated by rhinestone and delicate lace.
There is also a ruching at the waistline and bust to highlight the natural curves of your bridesmaids. This dress comes with both lining and padding, so your bridesmaid can explore the no bra option.
The fabric is made from mildly stretchy polyester material and this dress costs just £45.99.
- Empire Waist Sleeveless Maxi Long A Line Lace Evening Dresses
This is another bridesmaid dress with sufficient padding and lining. Also, it is great for bridesmaids deciding to ditch their bra for the wedding day.
It comes with a lace bust and high neckline which gives this dress a classic appearance. The fabric is non-stretchy and made from cotton, nylon and polyester. This dress can be purchased today at the rate of £35.99.
- Sleeveless V-Neck Semi-Formal Chiffon Maxi Dress
The chiffon of this polyester fabric dress allows you to try out a number of accessories. This bridesmaid dress comes in grey as well as other colours.
Elegant, versatile and simplistic, the Maxi dress is just right for your bridesmaids. However, this dress is not padded, so your bridesmaids would need to wear a bra or bralette. This mildly stretchy bridesmaid dress is available for £34.99.
- Women's Double V-Neck Floor-Length Bridesmaid Dress with Short Sleeve
The features of this elegant bridesmaid dress include a deep V neckline, empire waist flutter sleeves, and a gentle high-low tulle hemline.
This polyester based dress does not come with any padding and the fabric is not stretchy. For a sum of £37.99, you can purchase this bridesmaid dress today.
- Deep V Neckline Ruffle Sleeve A-Line Lace Tulle Bridesmaid Dresses
Finally, you can get the Deep V Neckline Ruffle Sleeve A-Line Lace Tulle Bridesmaid dress. This bridesmaid dress is made from both nylon and polyester. In addition, the dress is not stretchy, but it is perfect for a no bra option as it is fully padded. With a lace top and flowy tulle skirt, your bridesmaids are bound to stand out with a romantic and ultra-feminine look, all at the cost of only £39.99.